- Music generation is working
- More Adobe stuff
- More AI in many online services
- I-JEPA: Model after some Yan LeCun idea. Autocomplete for pictures (more below).
- AMD will do the compute for HuggingFace
- AMD also works on catching up with Nvidia
- Context windows in models are getting bigger
- APIs are getting cheaper
- Google Lens helps with hinting at medical conditions
- Flicker in AI made videos gone or reduced
8 recommended plug-ins (didn't watch): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzScqirAqfU
- AI can now generate games more from the scratch with just some prompts (FRVR Game Maker). The interesting thing about these games is maybe not about games, but using these game elements as symbols for things in the real world. I mean, some AI assembly writing it's own simplified simulation about the world and use that to test ideas. Imagine it creating a map of the house and planing where to go to archive a list of tasks. Ideally we would not have to put every concept about how to grasp the world into it, but it could at least manipulate some patterns and over time come up with new ones. One parts creates a "game", the other one tests how to solve it, and memorizes good solutions for a certain context.
- GPT Engineer seems to do what AutoGPT was meant for, but it works. Building apps and games.
- Blender can generate whole landscapes procedurally
- Creating any 3D world one can imagine (InstaVerse)
- AvatarBooth: Human avatar generator via text prompt (doesn't look good, yet)
- Longer music generation (Waveformer)
- Augmented reality with the phone
- Midjourney Stats to check how busy it is
- Midjourney got the same photo fill features than Photoshop and other upgrades
- Some new version of Stable Diffusion
- Meta Voicebox, maybe best voice generation, including different styles (not freely available)
- Dropbox and maybe soon Google let's you chat with your documents (I prefer to have that at home).
- Youtube will make dubs (translations) for all kinds of languages, so more people can watch it.
- Black Mirror makes propaganda against AI
- Real celebrities are making money with their avatars
- ChatGPT data leak, but it isn't, the computers of users got compromised
- More from ilumine AI: From Midjourney picture to InstaVerse isometric(?) scene
- Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0GqJYvDL_w
Better coding AI model, based on StarCoder, now allegedly as good as GPT 3.5, but runs on 40GB vRAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjsyHrmd3Xo
- not sure if this smaller one is as good as GPT 3.5 though, the bigger one still needs a bit more GPUs. And something about uncensoring every model and a new NSFW 13B Model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kta1D5CFHp0
(didn't watch yet)