>if you'd also like to be officially partnered
Idk what this means and if I want that. What I can says is, that I approve of it and I will try to make the parts I develop compatible where it makes sense. That said, I still want to do my own project, which will be different in some areas. Some examples:
- No hard shell or hard "tissue" directly under the skin. Based on a somewhat human-like skeleton.
- No focus on mobility (and weight reduction)
- Low amount of energy storage, maybe just enough to move from one place to another and being plugged in while sitting most of the time.
- More human-like face but still with big waifu eyes, at least ASAP.
- Might be just a bit smaller, since I don't accept stupid (social) rules.
- Sex parts might be embedded as the standard, or at least the cleaning system (drinking water and cleaner, using it to clean herself internally)
- (Variants for doing OF or similar, as advertisement for the switch away from women, not sure if this is excluded here)
It's obviously more ambitious and will take longer. I always hoped for other people doing the more short term developments and builds. Since not much happened, I started this legless "joystick"-waifu a while ago, which I also still plan to finish and it might use some parts compatible with this one here. I'm currently stuck for some personal reasons but will likely start building much more in a few months.