Here we share the ideas of how to help the development of robowaifus. You can look for tasks to improve the board, or ones which would help to move the development forward. You could also come up with a task that needs to be worked on and ask for help, use the pattern on top of OP for that, replace the part in <brackets> with your own text and post it.
>Pattern to copy and adjust for adding a task to the thread:
Task: <Description, general or very specific and target thread for the results>
Tips: <Link additional information and add tips of how to achieve it.>
Constraints and preferences: <Things to avoid>
Results: Post your results in the prototypes thread if you designed something >>18800
, or into an on-topic thread from the catalog if you found something or created a summary or diagram.
General Disclaimer: Don't discuss your work on tasks in this thread, make a posting in another thread, or several of them, and then another one here linking to it. We do have a thread for prototypes >>18800
, current meta >>18173
and many others in the catalog https://alogs.space/robowaifu/catalog.html
- the thread for posting the result might also be the best place to discuss things.
>General suggestions where you might be able to help:
- Go through threads in the catalog here https://alogs.space/robowaifu/catalog.html
and make summaries and diagrams like pointed out starting here >>10428
- Work on parts instead of trying to develop and build a whole robowaifu
- Work on processes you find in some thread in the catalog https://alogs.space/robowaifu/catalog.html
- Test existing mechanisms shared on this board, prototypes >>18800
- Try to work on sensors in some kind of rubber skin and in parts >>95 >>242 >>419
- Keep track of other sites and similar projects, for example on YouTube, Twitter or Hackaday.
- Copy useful pieces of information from threads on other sites and boards talking about "sexbots", "chatbots", AI or something similar. Pick the right thread here: https://alogs.space/robowaifu/catalog.html
Message too long. Click
to view full text.
Edited last time by Chobitsu on 05/08/2023 (Mon) 11:17:16.
10 posts and 1 image omitted.